After finishing her studies in 1931, she was hired as a Consular Service clerk at the US Embassy in Warsaw. From there, she was assigned to a consulate office in Izmir, Turkey. While in Turkey, Virginia had a hunting accident and had to have her lower left leg amputated.
_
Charisse:
She is 24 and personality wise 9.
(24 November 2016)
Charisse:
As a result she is a brat of a 24 year old.
(24 November 2016)
Charisse:
My mother was too old to parent by the time she came around so while she was scolded she never had ANY punishment or consequences.
(24 November 2016)
Caryl:
Would it be weird to write her a letter?
(24 November 2016)
Caryl:
I also wanted to address that I wanted to hang out, but not sure if I should include that in the letter.
(24 November 2016)
Caryl:
However, not sure if I should write a letter to her that says some nice things about her and some stuff to her that could make her feel nice about herself.
(24 November 2016)
Caryl:
I'm making chocolate chip muffins for her store, since her store and my store get along well.
(24 November 2016)
Caryl:
I don't know a lot about her, but the fact that she's sort of outgoing and happy when she sees me.
(24 November 2016)
Caryl:
So thanksgiving is coming up, and I wanted to write a letter to this barista woman that works in another Starbucks from the one I work at.
(24 November 2016)
Billi:
I was asking about clarity on why he couldn't fully commit .
(24 November 2016)
No comments:
Post a Comment