Saturday, 26 November 2016

It features characters from Air Awakens and takes place in the Air Awakens world

As punishment for the unspeakable crimes that tourment him to this day, his life has been conscripted to the Empire Solaris. While it is not required to read Air Awakens first, readers may get more enjoyment from doing so. Pirates, princes, treasure, and adventure.
_

Anastasia:
I told her maybe adoption or abortion would be the best but she said she's not getting rid of her baby.
(25 November 2016)

Anastasia:
We all live in the same house my room is across the hall from theirs I can hear them in there almost every night they get so loud I can't really sleep I try to ignore it.
(25 November 2016)

Anastasia:
I knew it was gonna happen soon.
(25 November 2016)

Anastasia:
Even though they're madly in love they didn't want kids.
(25 November 2016)

Anastasia:
My friend got pregnant by her brother she's really scared and she's upset.
(25 November 2016)

Rosalinda:
HELP I just took a picture of my two babies, saw a ghost baby staring at the one,directly above whats it mean!?
(25 November 2016)

Rosalinda:
Both Younger than six weeks old.
(25 November 2016)

Rosalinda:
I just took a picture of my two babies, Shaun and Shauna, while they are taking a peaceful nap.
(25 November 2016)

Tracey:
Since it was warm out and I did not go in anyplace and came right back home I drove barefoot and did not bring my shoes.
(25 November 2016)

Tracey:
I just got home from dropping my daughter off at her friends house.
(25 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment