Needless to say, with less regeneration you end up with degeneration. I began to look at the outside world around me, and realize how much fluorescent and LED light I am exposed to. Stores use big fluorescent lights, as does the gym I work out at. Those are fluorescent or LED too.
_
Malka:
My friend isn't feeling too well she's had the stomach flu and been sick all day.
(24 November 2016)
Tessa:
What should I know before using a Ouija board?
(24 November 2016)
Britta:
Samba dance class as a 4th date?
(24 November 2016)
Britta:
We've been on 3 dates, had our kiss on the 3rd date.
(24 November 2016)
Britta:
She said she was really into Brazilian culture, so I suggested we take a class together.
(24 November 2016)
Blossom:
Help! Am I ever gonna love my girlfriend again?
(24 November 2016)
Blossom:
What would help me realize that maybe I still love her it's just hard?
(24 November 2016)
Blossom:
Don't get her wrong she wanted me she was loyal but we just couldn't be together because the distance at the time.
(24 November 2016)
Blossom:
She of course was confused and even asked if something was wrong with me?
(24 November 2016)
Blossom:
We texted ALL DAY EVERYDAY until I made that decision.
(24 November 2016)
No comments:
Post a Comment