Friday, 25 November 2016

Design principles that keep your pages clean and uncluttered still matter

Is each trend worthy of keeping in your bag of conversion rate optimization (CRO) tricks? Landing page length has previously trended toward short form with everything pushed above the fold. Businesses are smartening up and doing all the heavy lifting for visitors by keeping things super easy to ingest.
_

Chelsea:
So I met this guys last year bur we never really hung out until one month ago.
(24 November 2016)

Casie:
What to do when an Aquarius female cuts you off completely?
(24 November 2016)

Erlene:
Should I Act Confident With My Boyfriend?
(24 November 2016)

Erlene:
Should I continue to act confident and make him wonder?
(24 November 2016)

Erlene:
How would you handle the situation if you were me?
(24 November 2016)

Erlene:
I don't know if I will find someone else like him and don't want to lose what I have.
(24 November 2016)

Erlene:
I want to be with him and work on it at this point.
(24 November 2016)

Erlene:
I want to make the right choice and don't want to waste time because of my age.
(24 November 2016)

Erlene:
Although people tell me I'm a very attractive woman I'm in my late 30's, I won't always be young and I have to make some tough choices.
(24 November 2016)

Erlene:
Thing is the the only way I could get a hold of myself was to distance myself a bit emotionally.
(24 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment