The only fuel in a tired engine? To love ourselves a little more each day? I love myself as best, as I comprehend, the meaning of that little four letter word. Sure, I have my blues and lows in life too. Sure, I hate myself too on some days. But I love myself enough to keep swimming above that.
_
Raelene:
We are not married but we have been in a relationship for 3 years and lived with each other for around a year.
(25 November 2016)
Raelene:
Me and my partner are only 20 years old.
(25 November 2016)
Margret:
I feel something when i fling goes out with another guy?
(25 November 2016)
Margret:
I feel something when my fling goes out with another guy?
(25 November 2016)
Margret:
I definitely don t love her, we sleep together and thats all about us. today she was with another guy in fact she is right now and i am feeling kind of weird, i still don t love her but wtf?
(25 November 2016)
Shakira:
Ladies would this be a good date idea?
(25 November 2016)
Shakira:
But rather, so SHE can show ME things she loves to do.
(25 November 2016)
Shakira:
Not out of spite or anything like that.
(25 November 2016)
Shakira:
I was wanting to ask her out, but ask her to plan the date.
(25 November 2016)
Shakira:
I've been with my girlfriend for 4 months, and I'm always the one planning dates.
(25 November 2016)
No comments:
Post a Comment