Friday, 25 November 2016

Do you have enough stamina and obedience to please your Mistress?

A sensual, kind goddess working you up and showing you how much I love to give rewards when you are a good boy. She loves nothing more than to make you work extra hard for your weekly milkings and has a special game she demands you play. Im so good at this and I know it.
_

Leora:
How old is too old to adopt?
(24 November 2016)

Leora:
I just I think know I'm out of hope... So, any feedback is appreciated.
(24 November 2016)

Leora:
I don't even now where the next nearest adoption seminar is.
(24 November 2016)

Leora:
I don't even know if we're eligible now as it is.
(24 November 2016)

Leora:
Which also might mean that by the time everything is complete we probably won't be eligible due to old age, if can afford it.
(24 November 2016)

Leora:
But, besides cost, there's the waiting time which might takes years.
(24 November 2016)

Leora:
I do look around the internet from time to time to find information about adopting, but the information coming back is that the cost might be beyond what we can afford, with no guarantees after spending the money.
(24 November 2016)

Leora:
But now we're at the point that one of us will be dying alone in a nursing home.
(24 November 2016)

Leora:
We put off having our own children do to financial difficulties (not like life got any easier since). Don't know if we could even have had our own.
(24 November 2016)

Leora:
Well, we never did go to adoption seminar.
(24 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment