So I thought what an opportune moment to talk about how to increase your brand visibility by using seasonal or topical events. The biggies, Christmas, Easter, Valentines, Halloween, Fireworks Night etc etc. Also the big sporting & political events, Super Bowl, FA Cup, Olympics, Presidential Elections etc.
_
Callie:
I love it and it feels like really strong bonding experience is this really weird?
(24 November 2016)
Callie:
But my mom likes to do cocain I do to but I prefer ice but we do a lot of cocain together.
(24 November 2016)
Callie:
Now that I'm an adult we are still close and now that I have got out of the army I like go over and see her a lot.
(24 November 2016)
Callie:
I was raised by a single mom so we have done been very close.
(24 November 2016)
Penney:
This was last night and it s 1 pm now..
(24 November 2016)
Virgina:
How come people are lined up outside of best buy?
(24 November 2016)
Virgina:
I just drove pass best buy and I see people lined up around the corner.
(24 November 2016)
Dawn:
Shpuld we stay together?
(24 November 2016)
Dawn:
Im just not sure how to tackle all this...
(24 November 2016)
Dawn:
Because i know how men are and how the world works.
(24 November 2016)
No comments:
Post a Comment