It is also one of the least understood. Typically, this force requires time to build up within the body before it acts. Even an accident, murder, or seemingly instant acts of violence are the result of the accumulated energy of the force of death. The daemonium is a cumulative term for all the energies that cause death, disease, and suffering in our domain.
_
Olinda:
Am a 31 year old guy and I've experienced infinite rejections and one thing I've learned so far was that the dating scene favors women tremendously in every angle.
(24 November 2016)
Beata:
Am i in love with my little cousin?
(24 November 2016)
Beata:
Does this mean im in love with her or do i just really love her.
(24 November 2016)
Magaly:
Help! Gf's vagina feels way too loose?
(24 November 2016)
Magaly:
I don't wanna break up with her or anything like that.
(24 November 2016)
Magaly:
At some point I feel like I'm humping the air.
(24 November 2016)
Magaly:
More she gets aroused, she gets looser.
(24 November 2016)
Magaly:
She cums at least 10 times during intercourse and I know she's not faking it because when she cums her body starts to shake uncontrollably.
(24 November 2016)
Magaly:
I have an average penis with average length and girth . When we have sex I can't feel a thing.
(24 November 2016)
Rosella:
I just realized that I'm ugly. How to cope?
(24 November 2016)
No comments:
Post a Comment