Friday, 25 November 2016

This is a full-time position that we are looking to fill as quickly as possible

We sincerely hope this person will grow with our sales team and find a very happy home with T&H for years to come. This person will become an integral part of the sales team. We ship all Trumpet & Horn jewelry UPS two day Shipping fully insured, signature required.
_

Hanna:
I have a flaky friend that always cancels plans last minute.
(24 November 2016)

Sun:
I made a bad first impression with a boys parents?
(24 November 2016)

Sun:
I ve conversed with them three different times and I still haven t been able to break the tension.
(24 November 2016)

Sun:
The boys dad is more of a humorous person and he likes to joke around a lot, I reacted to it awkwardly so whenever he sees me he always gets serious looking, the same with his mom.
(24 November 2016)

Sun:
I m normally a quiet and shy type person and it comes off as awkward most the time.
(24 November 2016)

Becki:
Is prostitution my only option for sex?
(24 November 2016)

Becki:
I feel that this is the only way I must go.
(24 November 2016)

Becki:
I just feel like I must need to pay a woman to have sex with me.
(24 November 2016)

Becki:
I feel like I'll never get a girlfriend no matter how hard I try.
(24 November 2016)

Becki:
I've tried asking out a few women and they said no.
(24 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment