So the king went fishing with his wife, the queen. On the way he met a farmer on his donkey. He is an extensively educated an d experienced professional. And besides, I pay him very high wages. He gave me a very different forecast. However, a short time later a torrential rain fell from the sky.
_
Kati:
Thoughts on the Irish baby name Oilibia pronounced Uh-liv-ya English version is olivia.. Boyfriend doesn't like the name but he's picked a boy name I don't like so..
(24 November 2016)
Dusti:
I haven't been able to reach orgasm with any guy since my ex husband...? What are they doing wrong?
(24 November 2016)
Dusti:
My ex high school and ex college bf were good too.
(24 November 2016)
Agnes:
How would you feel if you received a Christmas card in October from your ex-husbands second wife?
(24 November 2016)
Agnes:
I don't know how she got my address.
(24 November 2016)
Agnes:
Is this considered to be strange, and if so should I send one back or not?
(24 November 2016)
Ashley:
My son Wendell just died?
(24 November 2016)
Ashley:
Due to his diarrhea, Wendell doesn't have more time to live.
(24 November 2016)
Lasonya:
I hate to wear shoes and I don't need shoes since I am going to be in my parents house all day and it is so comfortable helping my mom cook and being in my bare feet.
(24 November 2016)
Lasonya:
Since I am going to be inside their house all day and drive home after we have dinner I drove barefoot and did not bring my shoes.
(24 November 2016)
No comments:
Post a Comment