Friday, 25 November 2016

This understanding aids survival in a sometimes alien environment

For years, extroverts have helped us learn to meet and greet, to work the room, and to enjoy the social aspects of work. We know ourselves, both strengths and weaknesses. Such self-awareness makes you coachable and prepared to learn and grow as a professional.
_

Lanell:
I really like this girl but she has a boyfriend, she is also a neighbor of mines.
(24 November 2016)

Samira:
Suicidal friend?
(24 November 2016)

Samira:
Was I overstepping my boundaries?
(24 November 2016)

Samira:
So I messaged her sister (whom I don't know) and told her about this girls posts and how I'm concerned for her safety.
(24 November 2016)

Samira:
My friend has been making posts on facebook and saying she wants to die and she wouldn't listen to me about it.
(24 November 2016)

Melita:
I was sent to destroy?
(24 November 2016)

Lelah:
I wish I had friends?
(24 November 2016)

Lelah:
I am shy but if people got to know me they would know I have a very nice personality.
(24 November 2016)

Lelah:
I'm really nice to everyone and treat everyone with respect.
(24 November 2016)

Lelah:
I wish I had friends :( I'm 19 and don't have any... I don't really know why.
(24 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment