Friday, 25 November 2016

Separate sites for mobile and desktop puts you at risk for running duplicate content on the web

Imagine the content, the text, titles and the images actually moving so that they fit within the size of that specific screen. You can literally see the adjustments happen as the browser size shifts from one size to another. What could be more incredible than this?
_

Nanette:
But a question for you libras, did he kiss me because perhaps he liked me or wanted to get into my pants?
(23 November 2016)

Nanette:
I'm thinking I will and plan to ask him this weekend, so I can get to know him better.
(23 November 2016)

Nanette:
When we talked that night, he mentioned that he would be glad for a woman to ask him out.
(23 November 2016)

Nanette:
I said yes and that was it for that night and I went home.
(23 November 2016)

Nanette:
After a little while, we get up to leave and he asks if we can hang again.
(23 November 2016)

Nanette:
I kissed him on the cheek instead and he kissed me on the cheek back.
(23 November 2016)

Nanette:
I back away because it was so sudden and we had a funny little awkward phase pass by.
(23 November 2016)

Nanette:
Back to his place we talk for a little while more and then out of nowhere he tries to kiss me.
(23 November 2016)

Nanette:
At this point, I know this is a red flag but like I said I wasn't stupid tipsy and I said yes, because I wanted to spend a little more time with him.
(23 November 2016)

Nanette:
He then invited me to his place.
(23 November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment